February 19, 2009

ATC's available to swap...






























I have some more ATC's available for swapping ....
1. Available - Painted calico with Painted lady wearing Tatted lace and beads
2. GONE
3. GONE
4. GONE
5. GONE
6. GONE
7. GONE
8. GONE
9. GONE
10. Available - Felt, knitting yarn, Tatting, sequins, Angelina fibres
11. GONE
12. Available - Kanthas style embroidery on hand dyed scrim with sequins/beads
13. GONE

14. GONE

15. Available - Hand painted calico with Angelina felted leaves, Hand made bucks
point bobbin lace and sequin/bead

16. GONE
17. Available - Salt dyed silk with painted yacht and Tatted "waves"
18. Available - Painted calico and painted Nappy liner, hand made "Torchon" bobbin lace,
velvet, painted "glue" and beads
19. Available - Fabric with Angelina fibres, hand made Wire Bobbin lace, knitting wool,
sequins and beads
If you would like to swap an ATC just leave a comment on here ....

2 comments:

laura_rose said...

Hi Britt,
Thanks for visiting and your wonderful comment :) One of the salt dyed sail boat trading cards is enough to get me motivated!! Can I please put my name on either one of them. I have made some lacey bits and will get my act together and make a card or two in the next week or so.

Margeeth said...

Hi Bridget,

Today the ATC's I traded in Cyberfibers random international atc swap arrived and one of them was yours. Thank you very much for this lovely ATC. Of course I visited your blog, you make lovely things.

Margeeth from the Netherlands