January 26, 2011

Happy Australia Day


Happy Australia Day everyone - I have been really busy the last few weeks - so unfortunately my blog has been a bit neglected there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day! LOL! - the sun keeps setting and I haven't done half of what I wanted!
Talking of setting suns as I haven't yet got around to loading pics from my camera to the computer here is a pic I took of the sunset over the Indian Ocean at a local beach a couple of years ago - there had been a bush fire earlier in the day and the smoke had blown out over the sea and this was the result. Off to sip glasses of bubbly with jellied Hibiscus flowers in them later this afternoon - dirty job but someone's gotta do it haha! (If you don't know what I am talking about just go to Google Images and type in "Champagne and Jellied Hibiscus flowers") mmm mmm they are yum!

2 comments:

Tiger C said...

It's a hard life so don't strain yourself with lifting the champagne glass...

Stitchety Grub said...

I will be extra 'specially careful LOL
Cheers!