November 13, 2008

Queensland visit
















Hi All - Just a quick post ... here are a few pics from my trip away back at the end of September ...during the Lace conference week we had the Wednesday off - I went out and about with 3 friends and we went up to the "Glasshouse Mountains" to a place called "Montville" where there are lots of lovely "grockle" shops (Tourist) ... the other 2 pics I took on the way "up" the mountains ... couldn't find a hill with a lonely goat so took a pic of a lonely cow on a mountain instead haha! Went for my usual walk this morning with my mate along the cliff path near us ... nice day for it ... it was a high today of 24° and sunny but of course the flies were out but we both now have fly nets to go on our hats haha! so we had the last laugh!

No comments: