July 27, 2009

New ATC's
















Hi All
Here are 4 of my most recently received ATC's - The 1st pic - left one is from Winifred Simhauser of New South Wales (Australia) and is "Self made cotton fibre background embellished with wool and silk" (the cotton fibre is grown on her property!), the right one is from Gail Walker of the UK. The second pic, left, is from Domi Bouguet Tognon of France and the paper flower one -J Prosper of Western Australia ... thanks ladies .... I am just finishing up my packing for the UK trip (away for 6 weeks) I leave for the airport this evening at 6.20pm (AWST - Australian Western Standard Time) my Daughter is taking me down there .... must go now and pack my wash kit and the final thing is my make up bag .... have to take the Polly Filler or else I'll frighten the native's haha!LOL!

No comments: