August 24, 2010

Japanese weaving, Tamari balls and Origami
















Hi All a few more pics from the Japan trip - one of the weaving that my friend Jo was doing ... one from the Tamari Ball workshop and the last a pic of one of the beautiful Origami pieces that were on display one morning tea break .... it is made up of lots of tiny Origami cranes ... very clever!
Hubby and I leave this Friday morning for our Silver Wedding Anniversary trip to Queensland (it lasts 3 weeks and 2 days) and then he flies home whilst I stay on for the Australian Lace Guild AGM week :-) yay waa hoo!

2 comments:

Digitalgran said...

You obviously had a lovely trip to Japan. I bought a book on making Tamari Balls and also a ball, thanks for reminding me. Have a great Silver Anniversary trip.

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello From Michigan. I have enjoyed viewing your photos from your Japanese trip. I especailly love seeing the Tamari Balls. Hugs Judy