May 7, 2009

Daffodil purse

Hi All
I am still here - been really busy ... the Machine Embroidery workshop was good ... I am little more confident with the free machining but a long way to go (I still prefer the ol' hand embroidery hehe!) I am off to a small town called Northam tomorrow (never been there before) the Embroidery Group out there have asked me to go and talk to them about my needle lace ... I was gathering it all up last weekend and didn't realise it would take up a whole fairly large suitcase hehe! Here is a pic of my Daffodil neck purse ... the daffodil is "Elizabethan style" embroidery which I did on some of my hand dyed fabric years ago then dug out last year and embellished with some tatting etc....and turned it into a purse with earrings to match ...of course! hehe!

2 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

that is very pretty :D

Unknown said...

Your little daffodil bag is pretty. Love the little tatted bits. Have fun in Northam showing off your needlelace. Funny, how we accumulate things over time without realizing it, aye? Yours filled up an entire suitcase!? WOW, I'll bet you'll have some lovely demostration! :) I'd love to be a fly on the wall to see all that beautiful lace. :)