October 30, 2009

Yes - More Wild Women Brooches
















Hi All
Here are a couple more Wild Women - The first is one that I have kept myself - she is made with hand needle felted wool, textured knitting wools, Painted hot glue motif, beads, Green metallic thread tatted hair and one of my painted faces ... yes I made about 20 faces and I only have one left LOL! The second pic is a little lady that has gone to live with my friend Margaret whom I sit next to on Wednesdays at Wanneroo Lace Group ... she put up with me making lots of Wild Women earlier this year (quite a few of them were for gifts on my recent trip to the UK) so I felt it only right to give her one of her own! LOL! :-) Margaret's is made of painted fleecy (the fluffy inside! of the fabric) Goat mohair for hair.... beads and tatted flowers.... her shoes and handbag I discovered in a scrap booking section in a local shop...
I have been making some more Wild Women today - different to these - this time I have done the faces on small wooden heart blanks ..... stay tuned for pics ......

3 comments:

Genie said...

WILD wild Women, beautiful

WandarArt.Stitch said...

Hi, your works are beautiful, warm greetings, Wanda

Aalina Eden said...

nice brooches this is looking beautiful work done by you

Vintage Brooches