February 1, 2007

Movie

Hi, I am off to the movies tonight with my best friend to see "Miss Potter" .. am looking forward to it. I have spent the afternoon making needlelace sample pads for my students for my "tour" to the Eastern States next month... it's only 6 weeks away ... getting excited...LOL!
I am off to my Embroidery group tomorrow morning "Stitchety Grubs" and we are starting the new stitch challenge ... I have actually remembered to put the hand painted felt which I did last Sunday into my bag! that is what I am using to make a "Pantoran" which will feature the stitches.... and I have also dug out the "sari" which I got last July in Dubai which is going to be a long curtain in our bedroom when we have decorated it and the colours from it are what I have painted the felt in.... as the finished Pantoran will go on the wall in there!
I have Wire Lace Group on Saturday though it is going to be very hot 40°c forecast, yik! It is the first meeting of this year but I still have to wind bobbins for the new pendant which I have planned to start.... will have to try and get them done tomorrow arvo after food shopping! no peace for the wicked! :-D

No comments: