May 20, 2008

Crazy belt continued....


Hi
Here are the next 2 pics of my Crazy Belt .... Today I finished all the embroidery and have pinned it together with the backing fabric - ready for me to sew on Thursday ...can't do it tomorrow as I have Lace day ..... I also finished my Garden theme "thingie" which will be on it's way to Susan in USA imminently.... I took some pics and will post them once Susan has received it! I am very pleased with it! gonna have to make another for myself haha! How often does that happen to us?
I now have my Neo Counter back on my blog (I lost it last year when I updated) and I notice there are quite a few new visitors from countries who I have never had visit before ... Hello to you! and welcome to my blog.... If you would like to leave a comment I would love to hear from you and hopefully come and visit your blogs :D

1 comment:

artisbliss said...

This is really beautiful.